The International Tuition Fee Research Scholarship is available from the University of Sydney’s Faculty of Engineering to qualifying international students enrolled in a Postgraduate Research Program for the academic year 2022–2023.
This scholarship will cover the costs of academic tuition for outstanding international higher degree research (HDR) students enrolled in the Faculty of Engineering.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Sydney, Australia
Scholarship Type: Academic Award
Host Institution(s): University of Sydney, Australia
Scholarship Worth: 100% of tuition fees
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate
Nationality: International Student
DETAILS | University of Sydney Postgraduate Research Scholarship
Funded by the University of Sydney Faculty of Engineering, this scholarship has been established to provide academic tuition fees to outstanding international higher degree research (HDR) students within the Faculty.
The scholarship will provide academic course fees and the Student Services and Amenities Fee (SSAF), subject to satisfactory academic performance for:
- Up to four research periods for a successful master’s by the research recipient (no possible extension)
- Up to 12 research periods for a PhD recipient with a possible two research period extension.
To be eligible for the University of Sydney Postgraduate Research Scholarship, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants be an international student
- Applicants must have an unconditional offer of admission for a full-time PhD or master’s by research program with the intent to transfer to a PhD after satisfactory completion of the first progress review interview.
- Applicants must provide evidence that their stipend allowance is being paid by a third-party sponsor or university-funded
- Applicants must apply and be considered for an RTP scholarship
- Applicants must not be the recipient of an RTP or equivalent primary scholarship that provides academic course fees.
How-to-Apply: To apply for the University of Sydney Postgraduate Research Scholarship, applicants are to note that Engineering HDR students who can provide evidence of their stipend allowance being paid by a third-party sponsor or university-funded will be considered for this scholarship.
To express interest, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be considered for this scholarship, you must apply for a Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarship (International).
Note: The award of this scholarship is subject to funding availability.
Application Deadline: Ongoing
Visit the Official Website for Further Details