Applications are currently invited from high-performing international students for DAAD Graduation Scholarships at Heilbronn University of Applied Sciences, commencing program for the 2022 – 2023 academic session.
International students can apply for degree completion grants within the so-called STIBET programme, funded by the Foreign Office and provided by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD).
Scholarship Sponsor(s): German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD), Germany
Host Institution(s): Heilbronn University, Germany
Scholarship Worth: Tuition discount and Travel grant
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduates and Postgraduates
Nationality: International Students
DETAILS | DAAD Graduation Scholarships
The degree completion grant can be awarded for no more than six months (extract from DAAD guidelines). Eligible to apply are students that have been awarded good grades and can be expected to complete their studies within one year.
The grant is also meant to support international students – who, without their own doing, are experiencing financial difficulties – in completing their course of study, making it possible for them to focus on their final exams and thesis.
- Scholarships and Admission Process in Finland
- Åbo Akademi Scholarships for international students 2022-2024
- How to apply for Tampere University Scholarships
- HEALTH: The Pros and Cons of RO Water Filters
- HEALTH: The Difference Between Deionized and Reverse Osmosis
To be eligible for DAAD Graduation Scholarships for International Students, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Eligible are international students who are enrolled in and will complete a regular course of study at Heilbronn University.
- The applicant is expected to complete the course of study within one year.
- The applicant has a monthly income of less than the minimum amount required for living expenses according to alien law.
- The applicant must hand in their complete application documents personally at the International Office, to Hannelore Lang (S 2.20 / Bildungscampus) or Gudrun Heller (S 2.30 / Bildungscampus)
How-to-Apply: Interested and eligible applicants for the DAAD Graduation Scholarships can proceed to fill and submit the online application form provided for the scholarship program.
- Application form
- Current assessment of a supervising professor regarding the student’s course of study and expected time of completion, a copy of registration for the final thesis (Bachelor’s or Master’s), if available
- Tabular CV
- Current grade reports
- Current certificate of enrolment
- Information on current financial situation and expenses
- A complete series of bank statement of the last 3 months (if requested also of the last 6 months)
- Complete list of all further bank and savings accounts
- Proof of other sources of income (employment contract, pay slip, accommodation allowance, child benefits, scholarships)
- If married, proof of financial situation of spouse (income, accounts, savings accounts)
- Copy of rental agreement
Application Deadline: April 1st, July 1st and October 1st, 2022
Visit the Official Website for Further Details