Applications are invited from university students of all ages based anywhere on earth for the 2022/23 Ericsson Innovation Awards (EIA) competition which recognizes innovative concepts that use technology to solve global challenges.
The 2022/23 theme challenges students to ‘Impact our Sustainable Future’. The award will provide up to 25,000 EUR for the first prize winner. As a Nobel International partner, Ericsson will also offer the first-place students the opportunity to join a virtual conversation “On being a scientist” with a Nobel Prize laureate.
Ericsson Innovation Awards Competition | DETAILS
Innovations come in all sizes, from simple code changes that could redefine future networks to complex technological advances that will advance humanitarian efforts worldwide. Now is the time to develop your idea to give it the best chance of having an impact by entering the Ericsson Innovation Awards (EIA). Ericsson is looking for your inspired technology solutions that can help solve today’s major challenges.
- The first-place prize takes home 25,000 EUR
- The second-place prize takes home 15,000 EUR
- The third-place prize takes home 5,000 EUR
- Regional winners take home 1,000 EUR
To be eligible for the Ericsson Innovation Awards Competition, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be university students from anywhere on the planet.
- Each team should comprise at least two but no more than four members.
- Choose your EIA team country and University that you want to represent. If your team members are from different countries/universities, we suggest you pick the University and Country most of you are from.
- When selecting the EIA Region, double-check which Ericsson Innovation Awards region your country is listed.
- When describing your idea, ensure you answer the four questions in the blue boxes. The jury will score you based on the answers to those questions.
- Less is more – do not overcomplicate your answers, be direct and clear.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Ericsson Innovation Awards 2022 must complete their registration online before the application deadline. Applicants are encouraged to provide all the required information.
Application Deadline: August 5th, 2022, at 13:00 CEST
Visit the Official Website for Further Details