Application is now open for the 2022 BI-International Baccalaureate scholarship to study in Norway. Awarded to students who graduate from the International Baccalaureate® (IB) programme with a strong academic record, the scholarship is open to international and Norwegian applicants.
The Scholarship will cover 100% of the tuition fee for each semester of the programme, pending the student achieves the academic progression requirements. Total value of the scholarship over the course of the three-year degree programme is approximately NOK 250,000.
Scholarship Type: Tuition Waivers
Host Institution(s): Norwegian Business School (BI), Norway
Scholarship Worth: 100% tuition cover (NOK 250,000 total)
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: All degree levels
Nationality: International and Norwegian Student
Eligibility | BI-International Baccalaureate scholarship 2022
The eligibility conditions for the BI-International Baccalaureate scholarship includes that applicants should.
- hold an International Baccalaureate® Diploma and who apply for, and are accepted in, the Bachelor of Business Administration, the Bachelor of Data Science for Business, or the Bachelor of Digital Business degree programme.
- have achieved a minimum of 33 IB points to be considered for the
See More Posts
- Scholarships and Admission Process in Finland
- Åbo Akademi Scholarships for international students 2022-2024
- How to apply for Tampere University Scholarships
- HEALTH: The Pros and Cons of RO Water Filters
- Water Purification: The Difference Between Deionized and Reverse Osmosis
- The Scholarship will cover 100% of the tuition fee for each semester of the programme, pending the student achieves the academic progression requirements.
- Total value of the scholarship over the course of the three-year degree programme is approximately NOK 250,000.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates for the scholarship can apply as follows;
- Write a scholarship application letter, maximum one-page, outlining why you are deserving of this scholarship.
- Upload the scholarship application letter with your complete application for admission on the online application portal under the section for ‘IB Scholarship’.
- Give BI Norwegian Business School access to your official transcript of grades by 1 May.
Application Deadline: 1 March
Visit the Official Website for Further Details