The Procter & Gamble Learnership programme is open to recent graduates or final year students about to graduate and are yet to start their national youth service.
Procter and Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Dynamic Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few. We have been in existence for over 181 years globally and 28 years in Nigeria.
Program Type: Graduate Internship (full-time)
Program Location: Nigeria
Program Duration: Not stated
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Recent Graduates
Procter and Gamble Multiple Function Internship 2022 | You Role as an Intern
The Internship drive is for those who have NOT commenced their National Youth Service (NYSC). Our aim is to pre-select exceptional fresh graduates for internship openings who are seeking developing their skills while being mentored & coached by strong P&G leaders.
- You are solicited to apply regardless your specific field of study. The job openings cover departments like Sales, Supply Network Operations, Brand/Marketing, Consumer Market Knowledge, Purchases002C Human Resources, etc.
- You will be part of inclusive work environment that guarantees fair learning opportunities and challenges that will enable you to grow and develop.
- You are eligible for openings across Procter & Gamble departments in Lagos. In case you would like to discover the different departments and explore your fit for them, please visit: http://pg-fit-tool.com/
What makes you an excellent fit:
- You are in 2nd class upper and above & haven’t started NYSC
- Only Graduates of 2020 – 2022
- You demonstrate leadership Skills
- You love to work in a Team
- You value Diversity and aspired to work in a dynamic culture
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates can apply onlinefor this opportunity. If you are successful with this online application, the next step will be attending an interview.
Application Deadline: Not Specified
Visit the Official Website for Further Details