Applications are invited from suitably qualified domestic and international students for the Calboonya Legacy Information Technology and Computer Science Scholarship for undergraduate students at the University of Queensland, Australia.
The scholarship was established for students who may not have the opportunity to study computer science and information technology at the University of Queensland.
- Scholarships and Admission Process in Finland
- Åbo Akademi Scholarships for international students 2022-2024
- How to apply for Tampere University Scholarships
To be eligible for the Calboonya Legacy Scholarship 2022, applicants are required to meet the following:
- Is or intends to be enrolled full-time in an approved program at the University of Queensland, Australia.
- Can demonstrate financial need.
- Applies to the Associate Dean by the closing date for applications.
- Will complete, or has completed, year 12 studies in the two years prior to the year of the award.
- Does not hold a scholarship that the Associate Dean considers to be similar.
The Scholarship will be awarded on the basis of the following criteria-
(a) evidence of financial need;
(b) personal qualities including leadership potential, community service and engagement;
(c) demonstrated academic ability; and
(d) any other matter that the selection committee considers to be relevant to the applicant’s future success in the information technology and/or computer science profession.
How To Apply
Interested and eligible candidates for the Calboonya Legacy Computer Science Scholarship are to submit an online application after going through the scholarship rules.
Visit the OFFICIAL PAGE for further information.