The application calls for DESY Summer Student Program in Germany 2022 are now open to apply. This program is not online this time. The students who are currently enrolled in Bachelor’s and Master’s Degrees are eligible to apply for this Summer Student Program. Students from all across the world can get this opportunity.
This program is offered to the students of the Undergraduate and Masters’s programs in Physics and related natural sciences. In this program, students will have Exposure to research activities at Hamburg or Zeuthen sites. This Summer Student Program has two main parts. Besides work projects in groups, there will also be a series of lectures that are given in the English language related to the research topics at DESY. These lectures are given on-site, on Zoom, or on any other online application.
To apply for the DESY program, students must fulfil the following criteria.
- Undergraduates and Masters students can apply for this program.
- Applicants should not be nationals of Germany.
- All international students are eligible to apply.
- Applicants having Masters degrees are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates should not be previous students at DESY.
- Applicants should have basic computer skills.
- Good at the English language.
Offered Fields And Topics
The candidates will work on the following topics under this program.
- Computing and Engineering
- Material and Geological Sciences
- Soft Matter
- Solid-State and Nanomaterials
This program is offering the following financial support to the participants.
- Living allowance for a single person
- 1200 Euros each month
- Airfare tickets
The following documents are required to apply for this Summer program.
- Two Recommendation letters