International House of the University of Chicago is now accepting applications for the 2022-2023 Graduate Fellowship Program in the USA. University of Chicago graduate students who will be registered for the full academic year are eligible for the award. You can start now to apply to study in the USA for free.
The mission of International House is to enable students and scholars from around the world to live and learn together in a diverse community that builds lifelong qualities of leadership, respect, and friendship.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): International House, University of Chicago
Host Institution(s): University of Chicago, USA
program Type: Graduate Fellowships
Funding Amount: Full Funding
Number of Awards: Not Specified
Study Level: Masters, PhD
Nationality: Domestic and International Students.
- Scholarships and Admission Process in Finland
- Åbo Akademi Scholarships for international students 2022-2024
- How to apply for Tampere University Scholarships
ELIGIBILITY | UChicago Graduate Fellowship Program 2022-2023
- University of Chicago graduate students who will be registered for the full academic year are eligible for the award.
- Fellows are expected to contribute their unique perspectives and interests to the International House community and become fully engaged in the multi-faceted life of the House through a wide array of new activities for UChicago grads offered throughout the year through the Graduate Commons Program.
- Programming includes internationally-focused public programs through the Global Voices Performing Arts and Lecture Series, weekly language and culture tables and related dining activities, professional development opportunities, health and wellness programs, soand social activities
How to Apply: To apply for the University of Chicago Graduate Fellowship Program 2022-2023 y,ou need first to apply and be accepted for a graduate study programme at the University of Chicago.
- Interested and eligible candidates are to complete the 2022-2023 Application Form and return same to International House by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use your uchicago.edu email address and include your name and page number on every page of your application materials.
- If your uchicago.edu email address has not yet been generated, you will also need to submit proof of acceptance of your University of Chicago offer.
5pm CST March 25 for April 8 decision
5pm CST April 29 for May 13 decision
5pm CST June 17 for July 1 decision
Visit the Official Website for Further Details