Applications are currently invited from young Africans for the Future Africa Internship Program (FAIP) 2022 which offers Africans with less than two years of work experience to intern in their prospective area of expertise. Once accepted, prospective interns will undergo a capacity building program on workplace and FAIP values
The program will provide stipends to encourage the interns to perform their roles to the host organisation. FAIP is our response to a critical need of young Africans – career path decision.
Company/Organisation: The Future Project
Program Type: Student/graduate internship
Program Location: To be determined by host organizations
Available Slots: Not specified
Basic Qualifications: University Students or Recent Graduates
- Scholarships and Admission Process in Finland
- Åbo Akademi Scholarships for international students 2022-2024
- How to apply for Tampere University Scholarships
The Future Africa Internship Program 2022 |DETAILS
The Future Africa Internship Program offers highly motivated individuals an excellent opportunity to gain industry experience, test-drive their careers, and be exposed to the great stuff from giants in their industries. It also allows you to gain new perspectives, innovative ideas while you improve your skills in a diverse environment amongst the next generation of future leaders.
Beyond the learning opportunities, as an intern, you will get to work with some of the industry’s best people and are exposed to real-life projects, challenges, and company initiatives. In addition to developing technical skills and experience, the internship program will allow interns to develop interpersonal skills by networking with other interns.
To be eligible for the Future Africa Internship Program, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must have an interest in learning, growth as gaining relevant industry skills.
- Must have less than two years of work experience and be skillful in their chosen field.
- Must possess strong communication, interpersonal skills as well as the ability to work in a team.
- Applicants who are university students must have completed at least the second year of a university program.
- Applicants must be available for the program for a minimum of 3 months, with a maximum period of 5 months.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Future Africa Internship Program 2022 are to complete and submit an online application form to indicate their interest for the program before deadline.
Application Deadline: Updated Yearly
Visit the Official Website for Further Details