Scholarships and Funding at the University of Exeter for Research Program 2022. Applications result from this welcome from academically gifted and talented candidates for University of Exeter Scholarships and funding for taught Masters and research programmes for 2022-2023 academic sessions.
At the University of Exeter Business School, ensuring studying for a master’s remains accessible to the brightest minds of the future, regardless of financial background. This is why the university provides over £1 million in postgraduate scholarships.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Exeter, UK
Scholarship Type: Academic award
Host Institution(s): University of Exeter, UK
Scholarship Worth: £10,000 – £12,500
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Masters
Nationality: Domestic & International Students
Details | University of Exeter Scholarships and funding
Scholarships are not awarded in conjunction with other scholarships – if you are eligible for more than one award, the greater award will be given. The scholarships available include Global Excellence Scholarships – Postgraduate Taught (Masters), Kolade Scholarship, Broad Reach Scholarship, Progression Award – Current Students and Alumni, SEO London Scholarship, University of Exeter Business School Online Programme Scholarship, PhD/MRes degrees – funding opportunities.
The university offers a wide range of scholarships and bursaries, and you can find out more on the master’s funding pages of the university’s website.
- Scholarships and Admission Process in Finland
- Åbo Akademi Scholarships for international students 2022-2024
- How to apply for Tampere University Scholarships
- HEALTH: The Pros and Cons of RO Water Filters
- Water Purification: The Difference Between Deionized and Reverse Osmosis
To be eligible for University of Exeter Scholarships and funding for taught Master and Research Program, you are expected to meet these conditions:
- Applicants that are classified as International students for fees purposes (including any EU students required to pay International fees); and
- Applicants who already hold an offer for an eligible full-time Postgraduate taught degree at the University of Exeter Business School, commencing in September 2022.
How-to-Apply: Once you have your offer, you can complete an online application to be considered for one of these scholarships.
A personal statement (of no more than 300 words) is required as part of the form, responding to the following questions:
- What is your interest in your chosen study programme, and what do you hope to learn?
- What are your future ambitions, and how will your studies help you to achieve them?
- What would being awarded a Global Excellence Scholarship mean to you – what difference would it make?
- As a Global Excellence Scholar, how might you act as an ambassador for the university?
Application Deadline: April 22, 2022
Visit the Official Website for Further Details