Masters of Business Administration, Digital Business and Management. The programme can be completed as a full-time (1,5 years) or part-time student (2 years).
Do you wish to develop your skills in an education that combines theoretical knowledge with practical application? Do you need to develop your skills in management, business and digitalisation? If you said yes, the MBA program in Digital Business and Management (90 ECTS) is the right thing for you.
The Master’s degree programme answers the constantly growing competence requirements and needs in management, businesses and working life. The programme’s profile is on the combination of management skills, business and communication. The goal is for the student to be able to meet the demands of the new digital world. Students’ different professional and cultural backgrounds will enable a dynamic and interactive learning environment.
The degree programme in Digital Business Management delivers generic and specific competencies. Competence includes knowledge, skills and attitudes.
Structure of Studies
The studies are tailored in blocks of following advanced studies, master’s thesis and elective studies:
- Leadership studies, 13 ECTS (Self Leadership, Organizational Development and Sustainable Leadership)
- Financial Analysis and Financial Decision Making, 8 ECTS
- Digital Tools in Business, 12 ECTS
- Digital Business Communication, 10 ECTS (360° of Strategic Business Communication 5 and Exploring the World of Digital Marketing Communications)
- Business Management, 10 ECTS (Digital Project Management in Practice and Management in the Era of Digital Transformation)
- Academic Reading and Writing, 2 ECTS
- Research Methodology, 5 ECTS
- Master’s Thesis, 30 ECTS
Fee-paying students at Novia UAS can apply for scholarships at Novia UAS. The application for scholarships is open from 1-15 May. Only current students of Novia UAS paying tuition fees are eligible to apply for the scholarships offered. The scholarships are granted retroactively based on the number of credits completed at Novia UAS. The credits must be completed at Novia UAS and be registered in the student register. Only the completed credits will be considered; no other factors will affect the scholarship.
Criteria for scholarships
- Your studies should be completed successfully according to your study plan and curriculum and proceed at a normal pace.
All students that have applied for scholarships within the application period and fulfil the criteria mentioned above will be granted scholarships. The scholarship amounts to 50 % of the tuition fee. Also, graduated students paying fees at Novia UAS can apply for the scholarship retroactively.
- 1) Apply between 1 – 15 May.
- 2) Wait for the decision from the scholarship committee.
- 3) Scholarships are granted/paid before 1 September, which is the next tuition fee payment deadline.
Early bird tuition fee
First-year students who are admitted through the Joint Application for Higher Education and accept their study place within 14 days from the admission notice are entitled to an early bird tuition fee for their first study year, given that the tuition fee is paid no later than 31 May.
Other scholarships might be available if you are not entitled to student financial aid or scholarships intended for tuition fees paying students at Novia. Here are some possibilities: scholarshipportal.eu.
Please note that grants and scholarships from Novia UAS are informed to the tax authorities by Novia UAS. Other grants and scholarships over 1000 euros have to be informed to the tax authorities by the student.