Tsinghua University Scholarship Program 2023-2024 is a fully funded master’s scholarship for international students. Two hundred scholars are chosen annually for this highly selective program who will work towards a Master’s Degree at Tsinghua University in Beijing. This scholarship covers tuition fees, room and board, health insurance and a stipend of $4,000 for personal expenses.
Schwarzman Scholars is a fully-funded, one-year master’s degree and leadership program at Tsinghua University in Beijing, China. At the heart of the program are world-renowned advisers, a rigorous and innovative study of global affairs, and a hands-on exploration of Chinese culture and commerce.
Tsinghua University Scholarship Program 2023 at Tsinghua University provides the recipient with:
- Tuition Fees.
- Room and board.
- Travel to and from Beijing at the beginning and end of the academic year.
- An in-country study tour.
- Required course books and supplies.
- Health insurance.
- A stipend of $4,000 for personal expenses.
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: All Countries are eligible to apply for this Tsinghua University Scholarship.
- Undergraduate or first degree from an accredited college, university, or equivalent.
Applicants who are currently enrolled in undergraduate degree programs must be on track to complete all degree requirements before August 1 of their Schwarzman Scholars enrolment year. There are no requirements for a specific field of undergraduate study; all fields are welcome, but it is important for applicants, regardless of undergraduate major, to articulate how participating in Schwarzman Scholars will help develop their leadership potential within their field.
- Age Requirement.
Candidates must be at least 18 but not yet 29 years of age as of August 1 of their Schwarzman Scholars enrolment year.
- English language proficiency.
Applicants must demonstrate strong English skills, as all teaching will be in English. If the applicant’s native language is not English, official English proficiency test scores must be submitted with the application. Acceptable test options are:
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL PBT). Minimum score 600.
- Internet-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL iBT). Minimum score 100.
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS). Minimum score 7.
This requirement is waived for applicants who graduated from an undergraduate institution where the primary language of instruction was English for at least two years of the applicant’s academic program. The requirement will also be waived for applicants who have studied English for two or more years with a Master’s degree or higher.
Please follow the following instructions to avail this scholarship:
(2) Start filling the application with the following info:
- Personal information.
- Biographical profiles.
- Language Skills and Test scores.
- Professional experience.
- Experience abroad.
- Leadership roles,
- Awards and Recognitions,
- Disciplinary Action.
- Essays, Transcripts, Resume CV,
- Additional information.
For information on how to filling the application, check the link.
(2) The form also required the following documents:
- Online application.
Resume (2-page maximum).
- Transcripts/Academic Records.
- Two Essays.
- Three Letters of Recommendation.
- Video (optional).
(3) For any questions or inquiries, check the link.
(4) Submit your application.