Beebeejump International Limited is a leading solar power company in Nigeria. It is headquartered at 75b, Ogunnusi Isheri Road, Ojodu Berger, Lagos, with a sales and after-sales team of more than 200 in its headquarters alone. Beebeejump prides itself as a leading solar power company in Nigeria, a high-tech enterprise specialising in solar energy technology research, product development, production and sales. It is a solar product manufacturer and intelligent technology leader in the solar industry, and it is an Expert in distributed off-grid photo-voltaic system solutions.
We have not only the world’s top solar battery digital control, light power generation, and other areas of technical experts for research and development but also the industry’s experienced product team with more user-friendly products and services. We provide various solar power products, such as DC power solutions, AC / DC power solutions, and home power solutions. Solar power products can be used in homes, farms, and corporate businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Customer Service Officer
Job Location: Ojodu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Salary: ₦ 60,000 per month
- We are looking for smart and active Hausa-speaking customer service agents to join our team. The ideal candidate loves talking to people, is customer-centric, and proactively solves issues.
- You will be responsible for converting prospects to buying customers, managing customer accounts, and providing solutions to customer issues.
- Candidates must live close to Ojodu, Berger(Ogba, Ojodu, Berger, Agege, Ikeja)
- Communicate with customers via phone, email, and chat
- Provide knowledgeable answers to questions about the product, pricing, and availability
- Work with internal departments to meet customer’s needs
- Data entry in various platforms
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions
- Record details of inquiries, comments, and complaints
- Record details of actions taken
- Follow up on customer interactions
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Minimum of OND, HND, or BSc in any related course
- Must be very fluent in speaking the Hausa language
- At least one year of relevant work experience
- Excellent phone etiquette and excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, organise, and prioritise work
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Knowledge of relevant computer applications
- Knowledge of social media platforms
- Knowledge of administrative procedures
- Numeric, oral, and written language applications
- Must live within Ogba, Ojodu, Berger, Agege, and Ikeja environs.
Benefits of Working with Beebeejump
- A great place to learn and get trained in your career as an aspiring customer service professional
- Amazing and talented teammates to work with
- Structured work environment
- As a customer service agent, you get more incentives outside your monthly pay.
Leave a Reply