DAAD Japan is inviting applications from interested doctoral students worldwide for a short-term research programme. The programme’s primary aim is to promote research projects within the context of doctoral programmes.
All research projects or courses of continuing scientific education at a state or state-recognised institution of higher education or a non-university research institute in Germany, which is being carried out in coordination with an academic adviser in Germany, can be funded.
Duration of the funding
- One month to a maximum of six months; the length of the grant is decided by a selection committee and depends on the project in question and the applicant’s work schedule.
- The grant is non-renewable.
- Depending on an academic level, monthly payments of
euros 861.- for graduates,
euros 1,200.- for doctoral candidates and postdocs
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
- Travel allowance
- In the case of a disability or chronic illness: subsidy for additional costs which result from the disability or chronic illness and are not covered by other funding providers.
How to Apply: The steps include registering at the DAAD portal, requesting references, and applying online or by post. Applying online, you will need to access an online application form on the DAAD portal in which you can enter your application data. You must read through all the application guides before starting the application.
Application Deadline: Varies.
Visit the Official Website for Further Details
Leave a Reply