The WFP Innovation Challenge aims to support innovation critical to enabling the United Nations World Food Program to deliver on its mandate to reach zero hunger. Interested applicants are encouraged to take advantage of the opportunity.
- Receive up to $100,000 in equity-free funding, with further funding dependent upon progress and measurable achievement of key targets.
- Successful teams will work with WFP units on the ground to further develop and refine their solutions.
- A chance to work with technical and industry mentors who will provide guidance and accelerate your progress.
- Teams will be able to tap into and leverage strong network of public, private, and government partners to accelerate implementation.
Interested applicants for the World Food Program Innovation Challenge are to meet the following conditions:
For a start-up:
- Your start-up must be incorporated at the time of application. It can be for profit or not-for-profit.
- Your innovation must at least be at the Minimum Viable Product (MVP) stage. Proof-of-concept and initial traction is preferred.
- Your solution should be financially viable.
- Your proposal must show how working with WFP will serve your long-term strategy.
For WFP employee:
- Your team must have evidence of Country Office support and management buy-in.
- You are encouraged to apply, regardless of your contract type or function.
- We accept project applications from WFP employees who are collaborating with NGOs, government or private sectors.
How-to-Apply: Interested and eligible applicants for the World Food Program Innovation Challenge are to complete an online application on or before the application deadline.
Start Ups and Companies application.
WFP employee application.
Application Deadline: 6 April 2022
Visit the Official Website for Further Details
Leave a Reply