Working From Home
Working from home, We have a unique and exciting opportunity to hire a team of experienced Claims Handlers to apply their knowledge and experience and join the Hastings Direct Claims Team.
Location: We are passionate about providing a real work-life balance and are open to flexible working options. You can either be based at one of our friendly offices (Leicester or Bexhill-On-Sea) combined with partial working from home or be fully home based. Training will be provided virtually with ongoing support.
Hours: Your shift will consist of core hours, Monday to Friday (no weekends!)
It’s a really exciting time to join us as we continue our Claims journey. Introducing these roles will be vital in delivering the best outcomes for our customers and us. The new opportunities are designed to help provide a seamless and memorable experience for our customers. We firmly believe the customer experience is largely shaped when they first notify us of their claim. With this in mind, we are looking for experienced Claims Handlers with the same passion we do for delivering outstanding customer service and the technical expertise to make early indemnity decisions at the point of registration. You will take personal ownership of the claims you register and proactively progress them within the first 72 hours.
What will you be doing?
- Making the right liability decision on every claim
- The handling and investigation of both first-party and third-party claims
- Identifying indemnity issues and resolving them within 72 hours
- Identifying potential high-value claims and carrying out initial investigations
- We are proactively managing a portfolio of claims that you have registered.
- Communicating clearly and effectively to customers, including liability outcomes, difficult messages and preventing customer complaints
- Accurately logging motor claims, including setting clear expectations of the service journey with the customer as well as proactively gathering evidence to support the claim
We’re looking for people who have:
- Previous motor claims handling experience (essential)
- Strong decision-making skills
- Outstanding communication
- The drive to help and support our customer journey
- The ability to hold difficult conversations
Benefits for you
Please find some of the great benefits we offer here at Hastings Direct;
- Competitive base salary of £24,000, with ongoing progression
- Up to 5% bonus earning potential
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays on top)
- Pension match up to 10%
- A friendly, dynamic and flexible environment
- A business that rewards achievements and focuses on the development
- The ability to contribute towards real change in a supportive environment
- Flexible benefits (including additional holiday buy/sell, healthcare and more)
- Discounted Hastings Direct products
We have our own Inclusion Council, Wellbeing Committee and Employee Forum Representatives, and we are pleased to be certified as a carbon-neutral organisation!
Hastings Group is an equal opportunities employer, which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. Please also note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.
Leave a Reply