The Interswitch Group is now accepting applications from passionate and motivated young graduates to join the next generation of ICT professionals working to build a better Africa as part of the Interswitch Group Career Trainee programme for Young Graduates in 2022.
The company have designed a 9-month trainee programme to offer tech professionals an opportunity to develop the competencies required to advance in their careers. In addition, they remain committed to business resilience by ensuring a robust Technology/Security Infrastructure, Supply Chain Management, Human Resource adequacy, and alternate work arrangements to ensure continuity and customer success.
Company/Organisation(s): Interswitch Group
Program Type: Graduate Trainee Program
Program Location: Nigeria
Program Duration: 9 Months
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Recent Graduates
- Scholarships and Admission Process in Finland
- Åbo Akademi Scholarships for international students 2022-2024
- How to apply for Tampere University Scholarships
Interswitch Group Career Trainee Program | What to Expect
Aside from working with an organisation featured as one of Africa’s best minds, collaborate to create sustainable solutions. It is more than just a job. It’s a commitment to growing Africa, doing beyond your best, and getting it right the first time. Here’s what to look forward to in the programme:
- Challenging and exciting opportunities,
- Coaching and mentoring,
- Learning and developmental opportunities,
- Progress checks and assessments.
At Interswitch, we have always believed that only Africans can solve Africa’s challenges and chart the narrative for Africa’s future. Instead, we can transform Africa into a powerhouse by tapping into our rich human and technical resources. Commemorations like this further assure us that our ambition of a prosperous Africa is well-founded. Interswitch Group will continue to create innovative technology solutions that inspire Africa to greatness.
To be eligible for Interswitch Group Career Trainee Program for Young Graduates 2022, interested applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be African
- Applicants must be a graduate
- Ability to work without extensive supervision
- A first degree in any related discipline
- A master’s degree would be an added advantage
- In-depth knowledge about maintenance
- Good communication skills
- Leadership ability and strong management skills.
How-to-Apply: If you are interested in the Career Trainee programme at Interswitch Group, are a young graduate, and are passionate about Africa’s future, we look forward to receiving your application. Send an email with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Deadline: On-going
Visit this Link for Further Details
Leave a Reply