Swansea University International Scholarships: Are you seeking a unique and inexpensive academic opportunity? Please consider applying for a Swansea University International Undergraduate Scholarship in the United Kingdom. International students who desire to pursue a degree program at the University are eligible for the scholarships.
The University is pleased to offer generous scholarship packages to international students – click the links below to see eligibility criteria, details of how to apply and the deadlines. Some of the scholarships can be combined, so make sure you apply for all that are relevant to you and your chosen course.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Swansea University, UK
Scholarships to be taken at Swansea University, UK
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduate/Postgraduates
Scholarship Worth: Upto £10,000
Subject Eligibility: Various courses offered at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
- Scholarships and Admission Process in Finland
- Åbo Akademi Scholarships for international students 2022-2024
- How to apply for Tampere University Scholarships
- HEALTH: The Pros and Cons of RO Water Filters
- Water Purification: The Difference Between Deionized and Reverse Osmosis
University International Scholarships | Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility listed here is not exhaustive and is mainly for undergraduate applicants (postgraduate applicants may have to check for specific eligibility conditions on the application page):
- Applicants must be international students.
- Students admitted into an undergraduate degree program.
- The award is available for undergraduates in various courses offered at the University.
- Based on academic merit
- Students are enrolling full-time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Exceptional personal success skills (e.g., emotional maturity, motivation, perseverance, etc.)
- A high school transcript and GSE results (if your transcript is not in English, it also requires a certified translation)
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and as good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Chapman University, USA.
- Application process based on merit and evidence of leadership.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants must provide evidence of meeting Chapman University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
How-to-Apply: Once you have read the guidance on this page and selected your perfect course, you are ready to apply. Complete the scholarship application form. Apply to Swansea Directly or via UCAS.
Application Deadline: Varies
Visit the Official website for further details.
Leave a Reply