The Einstein Forum and the Wittenstein Foundation are pleased to announce the 2022/2023 Einstein Fellowship for outstanding young thinkers who wish to pursue a project in a different field from their previous research.
The fellowship’s purpose is to support those who, in addition to producing superb work in their area of specialisation, are also open to other interdisciplinary approaches. The fellow will receive a stipend of EUR 10,000 and reimbursement of travel expenses.
Fellowship Sponsors: The Einstein Forum and the Wittenstein Foundation
Program Type: Graduate Fellowship
Program Location: Denmark
Program Duration: 6 months
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree
Nationality: All Nationalities
The Einstein Fellowship 2022/23 | Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the Einstein Fellowship, applicants must meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be under 35 years old and hold a university degree in the humanities, social sciences, or natural sciences.
- Applicants must demonstrate good academic and research abilities.
- Applicants must be proficient in the English language.
- Applicants must demonstrate the proposed project’s quality, originality, feasibility and superior intellectual development.
- Applicants must be available full-time throughout the fellowship.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Einstein Fellowship 2022 are to complete and send their application and provide the following supporting documents:
- Curriculum vitae
- Two-page project proposal
- Two letters of recommendation.
Application Deadline: May 15, 2022
Visit the Official Website for Further Details
Leave a Reply