The University of Nottingham’s University of Nottingham Overseas UG scholarship scheme now offers various scholarships to international students. The Scholarships offer up to a whole (100%) waiver. The University of Nottingham is inviting eligible applicants to apply for foreign undergraduate scholarships to study in the United Kingdom.
Nottingham Global Full scholarship, for instance, is worth 110,000 RMB per student, equivalent to 100% toward the first year of undergraduate tuition fees.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Nottingham, China
Scholarship to be taken at University of Nottingham, China
Scholarship Worth: Up to 100% Fee Waiver
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate
nationality: International students
University of Nottingham International UG scholarship 2022 | DETAILS
Eligible students will receive one entry-based Nottingham scholarship award and one progression-based award during their academic study at UNNC. The highest award will be granted by default if students are considered for two awards.
- Applicants of any nationality are eligible to apply.
- You must be an overseas applicant who has applied.
- Merit-based selection is based on outstanding academic achievement, having achieved the minimum requirements of AAA in A-level; IB 36 points or equivalent for Qualifying year entry; or As in GCSE or equivalent for Primary year entry, as determined at the time of admission.
- University of Nottingham International UG scholarship awards up to 100% tuition waiver.
- Nottingham Global Full scholarship is worth 110,000 RMB per student, the equivalent of 100% toward the first year of undergraduate tuition fees. This scholarship is an entrance scholarship only.
- The fees will be waived from students’ first year’s tuition fees or will be refunded to students if the full tuition fee is already paid.
How-to-Apply: A separate application for the Nottingham Global Full Scholarship is required. To complete the Nottingham Global Full Scholarship application, a completed application form must be submitted via the online application system by the designated deadline (for early applicants, please attach the form in the ‘other documents’ under section 6 in the system).
In addition, due to the nature of the competition, applicants will be automatically considered for the next eligible scholarships available should they miss the first round of selection until the quota is filled.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2022
Visit the Official Website for Further Details
Leave a Reply