The scholarship opportunity offers the opportunity to all undergraduate students for academic merit-based awards up to USD 30,000, dependent on the student’s application for admission and supporting documents.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Valparaiso University
Scholarship Type: Partial funding
Host Institution(s): Valparaiso University, USA
Scholarship Worth: $30,000
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International Students
Valparaiso University Tuition Scholarships 2022/23 | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be considered for the Valparaiso University Tuition Scholarships, interested applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be international students with good academic credentials.
- Must show English language proficiency.
- Applicants must have obtained relevant academic credentials required for admission into the university.
- Be willing to abide by the rules and regulations governing the conduct of students at Valparaiso University.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Valparaiso University Tuition Scholarships 2022 are to complete an online application for admission and provide the following supporting documents:
- Undergraduate application to Valparaiso University.
- A copy of my passport.
- Three years of high school transcripts, with an English translation if they are in another language.
- Test scores and proof of English Proficiency.
Applicants can upload their supporting documents to their Student Application Portal or via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Deadline: Not specified
Visit the Official Website for Further Details
Leave a Reply